CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

The things I do when I don't know what to do

1. Stay up all night .....

2. Lazyness control all.....

3. On9 till subuh sometimes....this is because of the "kesangkakkan" internet connectivity in evening ..actually most of the time and i can't take it anymore..

4. ZZZzzZZZZZZzzz.......in day time...vacation in a dream...

5. reaDing the same books,comics over and over again....

6. eat biscuit when i'm feeling damn bored.....

7. singing(mostly when i 'm alone at home)

8. have a nice chat with my cats......

There are more actually but i couldn't remember right now.....my life is kindda "boring..boring boring "...maybe i can survive living in this boringness but i have to figure out something that can excite me.....hohoho...

ok da!

0 comments: